About Mill End
Mill End is large medieval house available to rent and can sleep up 40 people when all the units are hired. It is perfect for large groups, families, hen parties, corporate development and spa and holistic retreats.
Mill End combines many original features with modern day comforts and comprises a group of internally inter-connecting buildings including the lower and upper malt house and the upper stores, the lower stores and the jovial colliers, forming three sides around a stone courtyard with a private and Mediterranean feel.
The cottage next door offers overflow space with further hot tub and outdoor wood fired sauna cabin. It is in a village location so close to shops and take-aways but with direct access into the woodland and ancient forest nearby.
is best suited for
bespoke, sophisticated, spa break hen weekends
- in-house pamper treatments and spa hampers
- spa space with professional massage couch
- butlers in the buff and butt naked art classes
- photo booth and french knicker decorating
- baroque fine dining, murder mysteries and mad hatter’s tea parties
- dance classes such as burlesque, can can and charleston
family re-unions, big family birthdays and wedding anniversaries
- family friendly accommodation
- enclosed, safe garden with sandpit, sunken trampoline and play area
- hot tub, steam sauna, infra-red sauna, spa space, fire pits, BBQ area
- large garden room with solid fuel stove (logs provided)
- fresh pasta making or pizza oven hire – a fun activity for all the family
in house catering with local and artisan good food and wine
- Bordello Banquets offers wine tasting, cocktail training and chocolatiere classes
- tapas, deli & antipasto buffets laid out for arrival
- wood fired pizza baking and fresh pasta making
- three course themed dinners and events with theatrical settings and elaborate table themes
- Vintage cream teas and mad hatter’s tea parties on hired vintage china
a base for active outdoor extreme sports weekends
- Forest of Dean at your disposal
- Go Ape high wire adventures
- Canoeing on the Wye
- Horse Riding and Cycling
- Paint balling
- Chessgrove Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Pure Body Balance - offering ELDOA, SUP and yoga
corporate and business
- come dine with me
- company away or fun days, team building events & development days
- conferences, courses and training days
- meetings and seminars
- ideal film and / or crew accommodation location
We provide a fantastic and luxurious (though we say so ourselves) range of add-on attractions and activities to create a truly tailor made stay for you and your party via Bordello Banquets.
is less suited for
- stag parties (if you are doing things off site and are happy to pay a bigger security deposit, then we are happy to have you)
- mixed adult only birthday parties (especially 21sts and 30ths) without the sobering influence of grand-parents or children
- hard partying & those wanting DJs/decks – because of the central village location it is not good for late night, noisy goings-on!
Mill End Units
Please click on the pages below to see images and text detailing bedrooms and bathrooms.
DISCLAIMER: The owners reserve the right to change the exact layout of rooms offered, though guests will always be offered the same as or more than, never less than previously booked, if a change needs to be made as a result of maintenance or renovation of Mill End Mitcheldean